Just a smaller version of a classic diner-style sandwich...a warm or cold version. Makes for a great finger appetizer for a party or serve a few of these aside a bowl of warm soup and a crunchy dill pickle for a nice lunch or easy dinner or just eat as a snack. If you are on Weight Watchers Point System, don't use the bacon and each "club" is 1 point. This recipe is courtesy of Nabisco.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 Triscuit crackers
- 3/4 cup lettuce, chopped
- 6 ounces turkey breast, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded low-fat swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup tomato, chopped with juices drained
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbles...i like to use hormel cooked bacon pieces sold next to the standard bacon bits (optional)
- 1Warm version:.
- 2Place all 24 crackers in a single layer on a microwavable dish -- you can do this in 2 batches, if you wish.
- 3Top with lettuce.
- 4Combine the chopped turkey, 1/2 cup of cheese, mustard, mayo; mix well.
- 5Spoon over lettuce; sprinkle with remaining cheese and diced tomatoes.
- 6Microwave on HIGH for 10-15 seconds or until the cheese is melted and mixture is warm; serve warm.
- 7Cold Version:.
- 8Mix together all ingredients on serve on Triscuits for a salad version.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Club on a Triscuit (Warm or Cold)
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 60.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g