Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
So quick and easy to make! You could also make quesadillas with this mixture by omitting the crackers and serving this between 2 flour tortillas. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- 1 cup shredded turkey (or chicken if you prefer)
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 30 crackers
- 3 large plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the turkey, bacon, mayo and mustard in a small bowl.
- Place the crackers on baking sheets. Top each one with a tomato slice, lettuce and turkey mixture. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Tasty appetizers and so easy to make. These will be great for the holidays! Thanks for sharing.
These little appetizers are a snap to put together and we loved them. I might use a different cheese next time that melts better. For some of them I added strips of red onion, but other than that made as written. This is a real keeper. Thanks for sharing. Made for My-3-Chefs Fall '08