Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 4 slice peasant bread (or any other favorite bread)
- 6-8 slice turkey
- 29.58 ml Miracle Whip
- 29.58 ml honey mustard
- 6 piece cooked bacon
- romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 4 slice provolone cheese
- Lightly toast the bread
- Cook the bacon
- Cut the tomato into slices
- Spread miracle whip on one side of bread
- Spread honey mustard on the other side
- Add the romaine lettuce, tomato, bacon, cheese and turkey
- Cut the sandwich in half.
The quintessential turkey club sandwich. We liked this very well. As a matter of personal preference, I used regular mayo and multi-grain bread.
left out the honey mustard but otherwise YUM!
This was really good for that leftover turkey! I used organic whole wheat bread, fat free miracle whip, turkey bacon & left out the tomato. I didn't use as much miracle whip & mustard as directed to lower some calories, and used reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese. Toasting is a must! Will make this with chicken next time :-)