Recipe by lovemyfam
The chili in this dish adds great flavor and the amount put in does not overwhelm you! Very tasty and worth a try!
Top Review by Radish4ever
This was SOOO good! I'm excited to be the first to rate this awesome savory recipe! The only change I made was that I added a hint of dry minced onion in with the meat and omitted the oil. During the first simmer, I covered, during the second simmer, I covered for the first 7 minutes and left it uncovered for the final 3. It was PERFECT! My husband was VERY impressed and my 2 year old GOBBLED this up! Excellent flavor, great texture, and a GREAT comfort food!! I will be sure to post pictures once I get it uploaded so folks get an idea of what they'll be making when they make this recipe! :)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 7 ounces uncooked macaroni noodles
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute turkey, drain and save juices.
- Return to pan and add chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add macaroni and simmer for 10 minutes, stir often until broth is almost absorbed. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Except 2 tablespoons of cheese and parsley.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Transfer to casserole dish if desired and sprinkle cheese and parsley on top.