Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Taken from WAHM.com crock pot recipes. Followed recipe and it turned out pretty good.
- 3⁄4 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies (or two 14 oz cans)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- Brown turkey in frying pan. Put turkey and all above items in crock pot and cook on low for 4-5 hours. 30 minutes before serving put in uncooked elbow macaroni and cook for another 30 minutes or until noodles are tender.