Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made out of desperation - you know when you didn't have something in the cabinet that you thought you had...This is super quick and super easy!
- 1 lb ground turkey, lean
- 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans, including juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, including juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- Thoroughly brown ground turkey. (Spray pan with non-stick spray if needed).
- Drain turkey, if neccessary.
- Combine turkey, beans, tomatoes and spices. Heat until bubbling.
- Serve over rice or pasta, if desired. Top with cheese, sour cream, onions, etc. as desired.