Recipe by Katie-Kate
One of my favorite recipies to make. I prefer to use turkey but, you can use ground beef or chicken.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 can chili with beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 diced onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- hot sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground turkey in large sauce pan- drain extra fat.
- Return to pan.
- In a separate pan saute green pepper, onion and garlic.
- Add Chili Magic and diced tomoatoes to ground turkey.
- Stir in green pepper, onion and garlic.
- Add additional spices to taste.
- Simmer 20-30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or freetos with a scoop of sour cream.