Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This hearty dish puts an interesting twist on a classic chili.
- 1⁄2 cup lean ground turkey
- 4 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup kidney bean, drained and rinsed
- Cook turkey with onion, pepper and garlic until brown.
- Add tomatoes and chili powder; stir.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Stir in kidney beans; simmer for an additional 10 minutes.