Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I wanted to a healthy chili one time but I had only a short time to make it, so I made this recipe and it was awesome!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup cannellini beans
- 1 shallot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 4 scallions
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Place a large pot over medium high heat. Spray cooking spray into the pot and crumble in turkey. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until no more pink can be seen.
- Roughly chop shallot, scallions, and tomatoes and add to turkey. Cook for 2 minutes. Add 2 – 2 ½ cups chicken broth, beans, bay leaves, cumin, and pepper flakes. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with remaining chicken broth until well dissolved. Add Worcestershire sauce. Add to pot and bring to a boil until thickened.
- Pour into 4 separate bowls and top of with equal amounts of Parmesan cheese and sour cream.