- 16 ounces ground turkey, 15% fat
- 16 ounces ground turkey, 7% fat
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 (7 ounce) cans mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) jalapenos, fresh
- 2 ounces masa corn flour
- 4 ounces chili seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 ounce ground red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- brown turkey.
- add all seasonings except Masa flour to browned turkey.
- add diced tomatoes and mushrooms to turkey simmer for 1 hour over low heat.
- add beans and simmer for 1/2 hour.
- add corn and masa flour from seasoning packet, simmer for 1/2 hour until thickened.