1/1 Photo of Turkey/Chicken Tetrazzini
Here's a great way to serve that holiday leftover turkey. Recipe came from Betty Crocker's Dinner in a Dish. It's another one of those great "comfort foods." We love it and hope you do too. Let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 7 ounces spaghetti, broken into small pieces,cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350F.
- 2Melt butter over low heat.
- 3Blend in flour and seasonings.
- 4Cook, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in broth and cream.
- 7Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- 8Boil 1 minute.
- 9Add sherry.
- 10Stir in spaghetti, turkey, and mushrooms.
- 11Pour into a square baking dish, 8x8x2".
- 12Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 13Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly in center.
- 14If desired, brown top by placing briefly under broiler.
- 15Garnish with parsley and green olives, if desired.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey/Chicken Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.5
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 564.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 23.9 g