Recipe by Angela Marie
A delicious Dressing made from Sausage that goes will with Duck, Pheasant, Goose, Turkey or Chicken. Unusual taste but truly Gormet!!
- 4 lbs sausage, Casings removed or 4 lbs bratwursts or 4 lbs Polish sausage, any sausage of your liking
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 4 cups onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cups scallions, chopped
- 28 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 cups fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan.
- Add onions and cook slowly till soft (6 minutes).
- Add Sausage and cook till lightly browned, breaking up meat and stirring constantly.
- Add Garlic and.
- Slowly incorporate bread crumbs and scallions, mixing all ingredients well.
- Finally, add salt, pepper and parsley.
- This can be made in advance and refrigerated 0vernight.
- Cook stuffing seperately from Turkey in a buttered hotel pan for about 45 minutes.