Recipe by breezermom
Wonderful tasting salad with a fabulous dressing! Posted for ZWT5! From the Food Network Channel, Robin Miller.
Top Review by strawberry
I have never had something like this before and that's a great thing! Switched it up a little with a fresh DELICIOUS salad that does away with the monotony of plain ol' leftover turkey. Might add a little slivered onion the next time around. Mmmm...mouth watering just thinking about it!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey breast (grilled is preferred) or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, pre-cooked (grilled is preferred)
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, dry roasted and salted
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together broth, honey, sesame oil, and honey mustard. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Cut chicken or turkey into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Arrange the greens on a salad plate or large serving platter. Top with turkey/chicken, kiwi, strawberries, and cashews. Pour the dressing mixture over the salad and enjoy!