My roommate recently got me hooked on cheesetoast, but with my own variations. I love the cheese on an English muffin, and the turkey just adds that much more protein. I eat this multiple times a week, for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Place sliced cheese on English muffin.
- Toast in toaster oven until cheese begins to melt.
- Arrange turkey slices on top of melted cheese.
- Toast for about half again as long, just enough to warm up the turkey, and the cheese begins to bubble around the edges.
- I usually eat this with a few slices of red and green pepper, or some other kind of fruit or vegetable.
Yum! This was a nice quick lunch (doubled to use the whole English muffin). I don't have a toaster oven so popped it under the broiler instead. Added a little touch of mustard on top before chowing down. Thanks for the recipe!