this was made with what I had in my kitchen. I am trying to save money so I used what I have had forever. I used the healthy ingredients I could find.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to box.
- 2brown and crumble turkey mixed with 1/2 tbs of mrs dash.
- 3combine soup, broccoli, Mrs. Dash, and chicken stock.
- 4add turkey and noodles.
- 5pour into casserole dish and top with crushed crackers.
- 6cook at 350 for 40 minute.
- 7Note: I like mine with hot sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Cheese Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 287.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed broccoli cheddar cheese soup
Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning