Recipe by secretcook
this was made with what I had in my kitchen. I am trying to save money so I used what I have had forever. I used the healthy ingredients I could find.
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed broccoli cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chopped frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 12 cheese crackers, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to box.
- brown and crumble turkey mixed with 1/2 tbs of mrs dash.
- combine soup, broccoli, Mrs. Dash, and chicken stock.
- add turkey and noodles.
- pour into casserole dish and top with crushed crackers.
- cook at 350 for 40 minute.
- Note: I like mine with hot sauce.