1/3 Photos of Turkey Cheese Ball
The perfect cheese ball for November parties! Tastes great if you can get anyone to mess it up! Adapted from an idea on the cover of a Woman's World Magazine from 1996.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Refer to picture frequently!
- 2Begin with a round cereal bowl which will fit on a decorative plate. Cover the bottom of the bowl with the port wine cheese spread and place it in the middle of your decorative plate. Make sure you don't use all of the cheese.
- 3Break one of the pretzel rods in half and insert the broken end in the cheese at the 6:00 position. This will be the turkey's neck and head. Cover the rod with cheese mounding the end a bit to suggest a head. If it wants to flop, prop it up in the back with a small cracker.
- 4Cover the turkey's throat and part of the back with almonds applying them in rows and slightly overlaping like shingles.
- 5Cover the lower neck with small crackers.
- 6Use the larger crackers and remaining pretzel rods as the turkey's feathers.
- 7Add the cloves as eyes, the cashew as beak and pimento as wattle.
- 8Serve with extra crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 307.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: