Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Turkey leftovers never tasted so good. We use this recipe often and change the fillings. It is versatile, easy and very good!
- 2 teaspoons cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 ounce sliced cooked turkey
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1 English muffin, split
- Preheat a heavy skillet or griddle over low heat until a spatter of water disappears quickly.
- Spread bottom half of muffin with cranberry sauce; top with sliced turkey and cheddar cheese. Spread butter on outside top and bottom of muffins.
- Place bottom-side down in preheated skillet. Place a heavy saucepan weighted with 2 canned goods on top to flatten panini. Cook 3 minutes. Turn and cook on second side 3 minutes with weight in place until cheese starts to melt into pan.