Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
No secret recipe here, but this is fashioned after the Turkey-Cheddar fries at Al’s French Frys in Burlington, VT.
- 1⁄2 lb hot French fries, hot andcooked crispy
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (medium or sharp)
- 1⁄2 cup hot turkey gravy, hot (medium-thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler; spread fries in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over fries and place under broiler until cheese melts.
- Remove from broiler, place on a serving dish, cover with hot gravy and serve immediately.