Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
The sauce gives these juicy turkey burgers just the right amount of kick. You could spice it up more though, if you wanted to. This recipe is 7 point per seving for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 buns (1 point each)
- Heat a nonstick ridgepan over medium low heat.
- Combine turkey, zucchini, cheese, onion, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Cook patties until browned outside and no longer pink in the center, about 7 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, mix together ketchup and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Put burgers on the buns.
- Top with ketchup mixture.
Turned out very juicy! I had it with the WW oven fries and whole wheat buns. Nice way to get your burgers and fries.