Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great recipe for your leftover holiday Turkey.
Make and share this Turkey Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups bite size cooked turkey (or chicken)
- 1⁄4 lb bacon (fry crisp and drain) or 1⁄4 lb use cooked ham
- 2 cups crushed potato chips (plain)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple chunks (19 oz can drained)
Sauce mix together
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cashew nuts
- Making two layers of each ingredient, spread bottom of 13 x 9 casserole dish with half the chips, half the turkey, half the bacon and/or ham, half the pineapple and half the sauce.
- Repeat one more layer.
- Top with chips and cashews.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.