- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the broccoli and water, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 6-8 minutes or until crisp tender, drain.
- Transfer to a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with turkey Combine the soup and sour cream.
- Spoon over the turkey.
- Sprinkle with swiss cheese.
- bake, uncovered, at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.