Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing or 1 (14 ounce) packageseasoned seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked turkey (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, sage, celery, and chicken broth, and then set aside.
- Place the celery soup and the chicken soup into two separate bowls and add a 1/2 soup can of water to each.
- Stir these well and set aside.
- Spread 1/3 of the stuffing mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Then layer with 1/2 of the shredded turkey meat, and pour the celery soup mixture over it.
- Layer more of the stuffing mixture, followed by the remaining turkey.
- Pour the chicken soup mixture over this, and top with the remaining stuffing.
- Drizzle the melted butter over all, and press the entire mixture down into the dish until firmly packed.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.