Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Great for any season.Perfect for any turkey leftovers. Saw this one in one of the Sunday papers.
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
- 1 lb leftover cooked turkey, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, and top with turkey.
- Combine 1/4 cup mayo with the cranberry sauce, spread evenly over turkey.
- Combine remaining mayo, potatoes, and cheese in a large bowl, and spread on turkey, and top with remaining stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.