- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 250 ml sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed green and yellow beans
- 1⁄2 cup frozen carrots
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped (or chicken)
- 2 cups turkey stuffing
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mushroom soup, sour cream and worcestershire sauce together.
- Place 1/2 the soup mixture into the bottom of a casserol dish.
- Toss together beans, carrots and turkey. Spread a layer the vegetable and turkey mixture over the soup mixture.
- Cover with the remaining soup mixture.
- Sprinkle dressing on top.
- Cook in a 325 F oven until bubbly. Serve by itself or on rice.