Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Light and Tasty 5 WW points and 1 veggie
- 12 ounces cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese, wine or broth, lemon juice and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth and heated through. Pour over turkey mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Top with bread cubes. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.