Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Submitted by: Ken Bouressa. Published in A Melody of Taste, Music Parents Cook Book
- 1182.95 ml diced cooked turkey
- 2 (595.33 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 473.18 ml diced celery (par boiled)
- 473.19 ml helman's mayonnaise
- 631.69 ml instant rice (dry)
- 631.69 ml water
- 354.88 ml corn flake crumbs or 354.88 ml cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- Mix 1st 6 ingredients together.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Brown the corn flake crumbs or the cracker crumbs in the 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.