Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Submitted by: Ken Bouressa. Published in A Melody of Taste, Music Parents Cook Book
- 5 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups diced celery (par boiled)
- 1 pint helman's mayonnaise
- 2 2⁄3 cups instant rice (dry)
- 2 2⁄3 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flake crumbs or 1 1⁄2 cups cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Mix 1st 6 ingredients together.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Brown the corn flake crumbs or the cracker crumbs in the 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.