Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a healthy appetizer. Nice fresh and tasty without all of the fat of most appetizers. You may want to double up on the ingredients according to how many you are serving.
- 3 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 lb cooked turkey
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 package toothpick
- blend together softened cream cheese and prepared mustard.
- Spread on thinly sliced turkey.
- Place on a lettuce leaf and roll up.
- Slice in half.
- Dip the cut edge into a mound of grated carrot to garnish.
- Secure with a toothpick if necessary.