Recipe by Tee Lee
Caesar-flavored mayonnaise kicks up this simple sandwich. From Martha Stewart Living. Note: If storing overnight, top bread with lettuce first, then dressing (to keep sandwich from getting soggy).
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- ground pepper
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 4 -6 leaves romaine lettuce
- 6 ounces smoked turkey, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Worcestershire; season with salt and pepper. Spread on both bread slices.
- Break lettuce into large pieces; lay 1/4 of total lettuce on 1 slice of bread.
- Top with turkey, remaining lettuce, and bread.