Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light, cool, and refreshing! This simple and quick recipe is a family favorite.
- 1 garlic caesar mixed salad green
- 226.79 g deli turkey, cut into strips
- 59.14 ml drained roasted red pepper, strips
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4 pita breads, warmed and cut in half
- Mix the salad mix, turkey, red pepper, and parmesan in a medium bowl.
- Spoon into pitas.
This gets 5 stars for ease and taste. With tennis season upon us, I need a line up of super simple (and tasty) meals. I subbed the turkey with chopped up rotisserie chicken. We loved the use of the caesar salad mix with dressing. This is super fast to put together and served us as a complete meal for a busy night. Thanks for posting!! Made for the Spring Pick A Chef event in the contests/events forum.