Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Light, cool, and refreshing! This simple and quick recipe is a family favorite.
Make and share this Turkey Caesar Pockets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 garlic caesar mixed salad green
- 1⁄2 lb deli turkey, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup drained roasted red pepper, strips
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 pita breads, warmed and cut in half
- Mix the salad mix, turkey, red pepper, and parmesan in a medium bowl.
- Spoon into pitas.
This gets 5 stars for ease and taste. With tennis season upon us, I need a line up of super simple (and tasty) meals. I subbed the turkey with chopped up rotisserie chicken. We loved the use of the caesar salad mix with dressing. This is super fast to put together and served us as a complete meal for a busy night. Thanks for posting!! Made for the Spring Pick A Chef event in the contests/events forum.