Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can use plain focaccia bread or French bread.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagecheese focaccia bread or 1 (12 ounce) packagegarlic focaccia bread, 8 to 10 inch
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 9 ounces cooked turkey, cut into bite-size strips (2 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Cut focaccia bread in half horizontally; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Spoon turkey mixture evenly onto bottom half of bread. Cover with top half of bread. Cut into 6 wedges to serve.