1/1 Photo of Turkey Caesar Burger
Wicked Creations's Note:
My light version of The Roman Burger by Mr. Hero's a local chain here in Ohio. Light on the waist but not on taste! Great for tailgaters, parties, gamers or any ole' time! Enjoy!
My Private Note
6 " sub
Units: US | Metric
- 6 inches whole wheat hoagie rolls
- 2 turkey burgers (I make mine fresh)
- 2 slices turkey pastrami (I wish they make turkey salami!)
- fat-free garlic mayonnaise
- 3 vidalia onions, slices
- shredded lettuce
- fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 tomatoes, slices
- 2 kraft fat-free swiss cheese slices
- i can't believe it's not butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1Split hoagie sub, spray butter on one side of sub and place on grill for toasting.
- 2After toasting remove.
- 3Spread mayo on both sides of sub.
- 4On bottom part of sub, layer lettuce, tomato and onion.
- 5Drizzle italian dressing on both sides and set hoagie aside.
- 6Grill burgers and add swiss slices on each burger before removal of grill and place on hoagie.
- 7Place pastrami on grill and grill for about 30 seconds to 1 minute-flipping on both sides to cook evenly.
- 8Place pastrami ontop of cheeseburgers.
- 9Assemble sandwich together-press together to get the flavors together!
- 10Cut in half and serve!
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Caesar Burger
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 566.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat hoagie rolls