Recipe by chris_tam
I got this recipe of the weight watchers site. estimated 7 points per serving. Serves 4
Top Review by fecheuk905
You add 1/3 cup uncooked rice. I LOVED this recipe. The original one did not call for salt and was quite bland. I added my own salt when I made it. I am glad the poster of this recipe included salt in their list of ingredients. My baby loved it as well!
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups canned tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- place shredded cabbage in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- In skillet cook turkey until browned and no longer pink in color. Add chopped onions;stir occasionally and cook 3 minutes. Add uncooked rice to cooked turkey.
- Place turkey rice mixture over cabbage in casserole dish.
- Combine tomato sauce, garlic, and oregano, pour over cooked turkey.
- Cover and bake 350 about 1 hour.