1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe of the weight watchers site. estimated 7 points per serving. Serves 4
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place shredded cabbage in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- 2In skillet cook turkey until browned and no longer pink in color. Add chopped onions;stir occasionally and cook 3 minutes. Add uncooked rice to cooked turkey.
- 3Place turkey rice mixture over cabbage in casserole dish.
- 4Combine tomato sauce, garlic, and oregano, pour over cooked turkey.
- 5Cover and bake 350 about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Cabbage Casserole Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 711.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 24.4 g