Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dish has great flavor and is low in fat and calories
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chili seasoning mix
- 15 ounces chunky tomato sauce
- 6 inches tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 350.
- In large skillet sprayed with olive oil, brown meat and onion.
- Add chili seasoning and 1 CUP tomato sauce.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the mixture on each tortilla.
- Place each tortilla on a cookie sheet, seam side down.
- Lightly spray tops with olive oil.
- In medium bowl combine salsa, parsley flakes and remaining 3/4 cups tomato sauce.
- Evenly spoon mixture over tortillas.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese lightly on tops.
- Bake additional 2-3 minutes.