Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus additional
- feta cheese, for topping
- 3 tablespoons kalamata olives, coarsely chopped and pitted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil, plus additional
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon course kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare barbecue (medium high heat). Brush grill rack with oil.
- Gently mix turkey, onion, 1/3 cup feta, 3 tablespoons chopped olives, 11/2 teaspoons olive oil, garlic, rosemary, generous 1/2 teaspoon course salt and pepper in medium bowl. Form into 4 patties, each about 1 inch think. Bush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill burgers until charred on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Add to rolls and serve! Top with tomato jam recipe and additional feta and chopped olives.