- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 29.58 ml fresh orange juice
- 14.79 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 4.92 ml finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 453.59 g ground turkey breast
- cooking spray
- 4 wheat hamburger buns
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves
- 177.44 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 22.18 ml finely chopped green onions
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml honey
- 4.92 ml fresh orange juice
- 4.92 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 2.46 ml finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 3/4-inch-thick patty. Place patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Spread 2 tablespoons Special Sauce over top half of each bun. Place lettuce leaves on bottom halves of buns; top each with 1 patty and top half of bun. Cut each burger in half.
- To make Special Sauce:.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover; refrigerate.