Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Had these for Father's Day - delicious! The sauce adds so much - we also used it for our regular burgers! You've got to try it! Adapted from a Cooking Light recipe.
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 29.58 ml fresh orange juice
- 14.79 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 4.92 ml finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 453.59 g ground turkey breast
- cooking spray
- 4 wheat hamburger buns
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves
- 177.44 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 22.18 ml finely chopped green onions
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml honey
- 4.92 ml fresh orange juice
- 4.92 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 2.46 ml finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 3/4-inch-thick patty. Place patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Spread 2 tablespoons Special Sauce over top half of each bun. Place lettuce leaves on bottom halves of buns; top each with 1 patty and top half of bun. Cut each burger in half.
- To make Special Sauce:.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover; refrigerate.
Burger and sauce are very good. Only complaint, I had left over sauce.
It was so good, and a nice change from the beef hamburgers that I used to make. I love the sauc very much, and thought it was a nice chage from the typcial relish and ketchup I usually put on my hamburgers.
I love turkey burgers, and these are very tasty! I skipped the bun, but did top with some sauce and serve with Barbecue Potato Kabobs #177709. What a great combination! I used some of the leftover sauce to make some chicken salad and that made a wonderful sandwich for lunch. Made for Review My Recipe Tag. Thanks for posting a versatile multi-purpose recipe Redsie!