Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy from a Low-fat Cookbook. Only 5 ingredients plus the ground turkey.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (fat free)
- 1⁄3 cup fat free cracker crumb
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons low sodium ketchup
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until blended.
- Form mixture into patties.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours before cooking.
- Preheat broiler on high heat and cook burgers 4 inches from heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.