Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in Prevention mag. I sounded good without a lot of extra flavors going on. My family enjoyed it.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 whole grain buns (optional)
- Combine everything and form into burgers. Grill or broil (med -high) until done, approximately 15 -20 minutes
- Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.