Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe I found in the Better Homes and Garden website that come from a email I got.
Make and share this Turkey Burgers With a Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium tomatoes, Sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 , your choice
- mustard, sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- In a large bowl combine, first six ingredients.
- Shape turkey mixture into patties.
- Add the oil to a skillet on the stove, heat on medium heat.
- Add patties, fry on one side for 10 to 12 minutes than flip over and repeat. (Keep a check on the turkey patties to keep from burning them. Flip earlier if needed)
- While frying prepare the Mustard Sauce.
- Add mayonnaise and rest of the honey mustard sauce to a small bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Spread sauce on each kaiser roll
- Add turkey pattie on one side of roll and top with more sauce than.
- Add tomato slice and avocado slice on top,than other half of roll.