Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I think turkey burgers taste better than regular burgers. :) The egg & breadcrumbs really are the key ingredients here, they will keep the burgers together and from falling apart.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon seasoning salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Heat a skillet to Medium High.
- Make burgers with your hands (should make about 4) and place on skillet.
- Cook on each side for about 5 minutes each (total cook time of about 10 minutes) until done.
- I serve mine plain jane on bread with mayo and ketchup on one slice and mustard on the other. YUMMO!
Very good and quick to make! These burgers did not fall apart.