Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Very good turkey burgers. They taste more like beef burgers than turkey.
Make and share this Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat Grill or Skillet to 275” or medium.
- Scrape out enough frozen sofrito and place it in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for approximately for 30 sec. to 1 minute till melted.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form 4 equal size balls then flatten to burgers.
- Cook on grill or skillet for 6 Min's on each side making sure to flip once. always check for internal temp is at 165 degrees.
- Place burgers on your favorite bun "I like the sesame seed buns or on flat bread.".
- Add your condiments, "your favorite sauce, sliced tomato, onion, etc.".
- And enjoy.