Recipe by Melika
This is my adaptation of a recipe I found from an old recipe card set my mother bought me a few years ago. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a large bowl. Form into 6 pattis.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 3 pattis to preheated pan and cook until no longer pink in center, flipping once during cooking, about 5 minutes each side. Repeat with remaining pattis (or freeze for later use).
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato, and honey mustard. Or try using two tablespoons of reduced fat mayonnaise mixed with 1 tablespoon of fresh (or 1 tsp dried) basil or pesto.