I started making these when my husband was on strike from the steel mill and ground turkey was inexpensive. My kids loved them and still do. Got the recipe from Better Homes & Gardens All-Time Favorite Ground Meat Recipes.
- In bowl combine egg 1/4 cup water; stir in 1/2 cup stuffing mix, dried onion, and bouillon. Let stand for five minutes.
- Add turkey and mix well; shape into 1/2 inch patties.
- Coat with crushed stuffing mix.
- Cook patties in skillet coated with oil about 10 minutes per side until thoroughly cooked.
- We serve with turkey gravy and french fries.