- 1 (1 1/2 lb) package lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (or crushed saltines)
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- barbecue sauce, any flavor
- pineapple ring (fresh is best)
- 1 slice red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl, and shape into patties (they will feel 'sticky').
- Press a red onion slice into the center of the patty, and grill on medium high heat until done, cooked completely through on both sides.
- Cook pineapple rings seperately on grill, medium, until grill marks appear and pineapple is semi-cooked, still holding its shape.
- Assemble the burger: patty, pineapple, swiss cheese, and barbeque sacue.