Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I didn't think I'd like burgers unless they were made of beef, but my friend Kelly at work talked me into it. I took a recipe from the back of a ground turkey package, and then added my favorite ingredients from "real" burgers to come up with this one.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- cooking spray
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 wheat hamburger buns
- lettuce, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, catsup, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, garlic salt, and pepper. Add A1 & Worcestershire. Mix well and shape into 4 patties. Sprinkle with Montreal steak seasoning.
- Coat patties with cooking spray. Grill patties over medium coals 6 to 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center. Top patties with cheese during last minute of grilling.
- Place rolls, cut side down on grill during last 1 to 2 minutes of cooking to toast lightly. Serve patties in rolls topped with lettuce. Serve with desired condiments.