- 10 -15 bretton low-sodium crackers
- 1 egg white
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic
- 1 stalk green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 small red pepper (diced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush crackers with a rolling pin.
- Add the crackers and whites to ground turkey along with the rest of the ingredients. Make 4 patties.
- I like to use the BBQ to cook these 5 mins on each side, but have cooked them in the oven at 350 for 25 minutes You can fry them but that defeats the purpose of being low fat.