Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
these are so yummy. but for me they are good because im not alowed alot of salt and fats.
- 10 -15 bretton low-sodium crackers
- 1 egg white
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic
- 1 stalk green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 small red pepper (diced)
- Crush crackers with a rolling pin.
- Add the crackers and whites to ground turkey along with the rest of the ingredients. Make 4 patties.
- I like to use the BBQ to cook these 5 mins on each side, but have cooked them in the oven at 350 for 25 minutes You can fry them but that defeats the purpose of being low fat.
I think these are the best turkey burgers I've ever had! I omitted red pepper (personal preference), but made as otherwise listed. Thank you for posting. : )
This was a very tasty meal. I recommend. My husband love it. Thank you for this recipe. I added some celery accidentally about 1 tablespoon. I though my husband wasnâ€™t going to love this burger since he hates celery but he say he "did not taste the celery at all".