1/2 Photos of Turkey Burgers
These Turkey Burgers are to die for :) Great for that Summer BBQ Party. I got this one from TV
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (15ml)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated (10ml)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (15ml)
- 1/2 tablespoon allspice (2ml)
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander (2ml)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (60ml)
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds (75ml) (optional)
- 1Preheat grill to 375°F/190°C or medium high heat.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- 3With cold-water dampened hands, shape into a 4, ¾ -inch thick patties.
- 4Place on tray.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- 6Lightly oil the grate and grill each burger for 6 minutes per side, or until entirely cooked through.
- 7Serve as a sandwich in a pita or a hamburger bun garnished with your favorite toppings such as tomato, onion, lettuce etc.
- 8Yield: 6 burgers.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 116.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 16.9 g