Fun recipe to give kids a healthy meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a bowl, mix turkey, 1/4 cup evaporated milk, onion and 2/3 cup cornflakes season with salt and pepper.
- 2Divide mixture into 12 balls.
- 3cut cheese into 12 small strips.
- 4thread 1 piece of cheese onto a skewer.
- 5moisten hands with evaporated milk and form meat balls around cheese on skewers.
- 6Pour remaining milk into a bowl.
- 7Place remaining cornflakes on plate.
- 8Dip each pop into milk and cornflakes.
- 9Place 2 tbls of oil into skillet - fry the pops for approx 12 minutes- turning half way through cooking.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Burger Pops
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 81.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: