Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Fun recipe to give kids a healthy meal
Make and share this Turkey Burger Pops recipe from Food.com.
- in a bowl, mix turkey, 1/4 cup evaporated milk, onion and 2/3 cup cornflakes season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture into 12 balls.
- cut cheese into 12 small strips.
- thread 1 piece of cheese onto a skewer.
- moisten hands with evaporated milk and form meat balls around cheese on skewers.
- Pour remaining milk into a bowl.
- Place remaining cornflakes on plate.
- Dip each pop into milk and cornflakes.
- Place 2 tbls of oil into skillet - fry the pops for approx 12 minutes- turning half way through cooking.